Wednesday, September 03, 2008

so far so good

September is always a good month...
I was one of those kids that liked going back to school (and getting new school supplies!) And as much as I hate to see summer go I also love crunching leaves as I walk down the street.
But this month has important birthdays (ehem) including some good friends from u of c a fellow blogger a nice number of relatives and some co-workers (important to know when the free cake days are)
September is usually warm enough to still enjoy outside, but cool enough to sleep with a blanket at night (my favorite.)
I know I have a cousin that was just raving about the month, but i must reiterate it. Even though September usually has one of the uglier/boring pictures on the calender, it holds a special place in my heart.

In other news, the powers that control the exercise schedule have given me back my evening Pilate's class and two opportunities to spin every week. After a summer off, this is a great way to get in shape for our Christmas trip.

2 comments:

alana. said...

gotta love the plethora of september birthdays - there was a whole lotta lovin goin on those cold winter nights 9 months before...

sarah said...

Christmas babies!