Thursday, November 05, 2009

Have you seen him...

Missing: William Young aka Bill
Missing since: this past weekend
Last know whereabouts: work

Bill has been working extremely long hours to the point where i see him through squinting eyes late at night when he gets home and early in the morning as he kisses me good bye. Poor thing is going to end up sick if he works many more days like this.


Last night I turned off the world series after Matsui brought the score to 4 to 1 and watched the Changeling on HBO. I never saw that movie and had wanted to. It was very interesting and disturbing. I like that the focus wasn't solely on the woman looking for her son, but more a statement on how women were treated and ignored back then.

1 comment:

Malesa said...

I'm sorry you guys don't get more time together. That stinks. I know. Hopefully his schedule gets a little more relaxed soon.