Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thank you all!

I am feeling better. I should note that popping a rib out of place is not something new or unusual for me. and once back in place i start to feel better right away (though yesterday took longer that I thought it would). most of my ongoing back problems are due to either my poor posture or the damage that I have incurred due to walking around with a rib out of place (hoping that it would fix itself).

Anyway, since I started seeing Dr. Matt for my back and neck problems I have been able to stand up straighter and sit/ stand for longer periods of time without adjusting for pain. And because I am seeing him on a regular basis my rib never stays out for too long. I just wish I could get to the point where I wasn't dependent of re-alignment and instead had a back that was stabilized.

Because of the back issues, I was not able to sit for a full test last night and am now worried that I am too far behind to get a good score on my GMAT. I haven't decided what would be my cut off to retake the exam, but I seriously hope that I can just get a respectable score.

1 comment:

alana. said...

So sorry you're having such back problems - as a fellow sufferer, I know how horrible it can be. Really hope you continue to improve! :)