Monday, November 16, 2009

this bagel smells so good

So i was trying to think up a title for today's blog, but I have a cinnamon raisin bagel sitting next to me waiting to be toasted and all I can think is this smells soooooo good.

So Saturday night, after enjoying the beautiful day and studying a bit I rescued my husband from his jail, i mean office, and we went to dinner at one of our favorite places. Unfortunately, we picked this place for its family style food with all our favorites, only to find out that Saturday night they had decided to try a whole new menu. It was good and all, but when you are expecting veal meat balls and you get pumpkin soup, no matter how good the soup is, it isn't a veal meatball.

Yesterday we ran some errands in the mid morning and then went out to Lily's in the afternoon. by the time we got home it was late and we were tired and we still had dinner to make and laundry to do. somehow laundry keeps getting done but not folded and we now have two weeks worth of clean clothing sitting in baskets waiting to be folded. Did I mention that folding laundry is one of my least favorite tasks right up there with ironing women's blouses.

Today i have more studying to do and maybe i can turn that kale and sausage and beans into a yummy soup.

No comments: