Monday, September 13, 2010

Real classes

So school doesn't start until next thursday, but I had my first "real" class today. It is for my LEAD class, which is a leadership element that every first year has to take. It was weird getting up and sitting in a class room bright and early at 8:30, but I guess I need to get used to it.

I bid for my classes over the weekend, and will find out the results tomorrow. I am still unsure about one of the classes I was going to take so I a currently bidding for 5 (both the accelerated and regular version) hopefully some clarity comes to me over the week because I am honestly torn.

This weekend was nice and Sunday morning we were back to the market after a few weeks off. I bought 25 pounds of tomatoes and i hope to can them on wednesday. I am thinking so into sauce and some into sliced tomatoes.

Otherwise, I am waiting to start any new books until my birthday (amazon gift cards yay!) but I did get Professor Layton and the Unwound Future yesterday. I hope that this game will keep me sufficiently occupied on the train.

Oh and a quick shout out to CB - congrats on your DC tri!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! It was a great race (even though it rained). I'll have to chat soon so I can hear about school.