Saturday, September 11, 2010

so tired

Hi everyone!
Wisconsin was great. I played tons of icebreaker games with my 578 other classmates. We climbed rope courses and did team building exercises. Both evenings they had games and dancing. My favorite part was the 3 hours we spent with people from improv olympics (another improv group like second city). They had us do a bunch of improv games which were silly and fun.

Unfortunately, both nights up there were very late, and we had to be at group things at 8am every day. Friday I was back in Hyde Park from 8:30 to 5pm and the long days, stress and copious amounts of talking have left me a bit sick (very sad sore throat).

Hopefully, tomorrow i will be able to get back into the swing of things.

ps while i was gone Bill was able to harvest 3 new tomatoes and some peppers. Lets hope the weather stays good enough for me to get a second bounty.

No comments: