Monday, March 29, 2010

All sorts of things

Where to begin?
Friday evening Bill and I went out to dinner with some friends to Shaw's Crab house and observing Lent never tasted so good.
Saturday we went out to the west burbs and celebrated Bill's upcoming birthday with his family. We were home by mid afternoon so I got my bike down, tires filled with air and went on a quick 5 mile ride. It felt so good to be back on a bike, but I am rather out of shape. Saturday evening we participated in Earth Hour, and enjoyed the scents from the nice candles I have but never light.
Sunday was Palm Sunday... ever notice how it always seems to rain on Palm Sunday, the one week mass is supposed to start outside the church. Anyway Sunday I got some studying done, and in the afternoon Bill and I went and saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D. We both enjoyed it. For dinner, I tried my hand a roasting cauliflower, and it turned out very yummy.
This week is a short long week. It will be busy at work, but Friday is a holiday.
Oh and my broccoli(s) look like little clover now.

No comments: