Tuesday, August 17, 2010

busy as a bee

this week started off busy. Over the weekend we had a cookout to attend a cook out we hosted a belated celebration of our anniversary and winnie's last class. Yesterday I had a lunch and a dinner date with different people from work and today I need to get into my chirocracker (stupid rib).

The rest of this week will be filled with more busy things and lots of Bill studying. It has been weird to see him studying and not have any studying to do myself. Instead, I have been reading the economist and time (thank you useless united miles that I cashed into magazines) and reading more books. The last one, Under the Dome, took a while. the hard back was 1000+ pages, so it has been wonderful to just carry around my kindle. And with the internet turned off, I read the entire book on one charge. Today I started a brainless fun read, but I am looking forward to my next book: A Super Sad True Love Story: A Novel.

What have you been up to my dear readers? Any good books?

1 comment:

Malesa said...

I tried reading and got about 3 pages in and then the book was due again at the library. Right now is not a good reading time for me, but good for you!