Monday, August 09, 2010

yawn

Wow! I can't believe how much you can get done in a weekend! But I have a feeling you don't want to hear about cleaning my upstairs office, or getting a new hose.... you want to hear and see the wedding!!

Below is the slide show link to my pictures on picasa. You can either look at the small ones or click on it and go to picasa to see them.

The wedding and all of the evens that accompanied it were so awesome. It was well planned and a ton of fun. Thursday evening was the Gaye Holud which was done a little non-traditional because the bride and groom celebrated together. Friday was the actual ceremony and a beautiful reception hosted by the bride's family. Saturday was an equally beautiful (and maybe more fun) reception hosted by the grooms family a one of my favorite Mediterranean restaurants, Rezas. After all the family reception on Saturday, there was an "after party" for all of the younger cousins and friends at a karaoke bar downtown.

2 comments:

Malesa said...

So colorful and beautiful! How fun!

sarah said...

it was so much fun. I hope that the bride and groom had as good of a time as we did.