Tuesday, August 24, 2010

make a little bird house in you soul

ok so Bill is some times baffled by how I jump from one subject to another. I will now try to describe my way of free association + massive song index in my brain:
I wanted to post about cleaning my windows last night. I have never really washed the outside of windows before, I know my parents did it growing up, and I do it with the few windows that are always uncovered, but my living and dining rooms' shades are always drawn. (ooh free association -Amelia Bedelia!) Anyway, I was trying to thing of a title for the post and in rapid succession I thought of windows, window to your soul, bird house in your soul and now I will have that They Might Be Giant's song in my head all day long.
but the windows are clean and I had them open all night last night. I love this weather!!
In other news, Bill is 5% done with his degree as of 8pm last night. Tomorrow he will be 10% done.

No comments: