Monday, August 23, 2010

stupid song

So since I have been reading that Breakfast at Tiffany's book (see post below) I have had that song by Deep Blue Something in my head. Very Annoying. Also, I have successfully watched an Audrey Hepburn movie every night this weekend.

Weekend was nice, we had nothing planned so I was able to bop around the mall on Saturday (outdoor mall so really it was window shopping outside). Sunday I went to the market and came home with 7lbs of tomatoes and made homemade sauce (using my garlic and basil yum!) and then I tried canning for the first time ever. I hope I did it right. Tonight I will test the seals and if any didn't seal we will just eat them this week.

Work has wound down. I will have a little to do tomorrow, but otherwise I am expecting a quiet week. I have already cleared out a bunch of my stuff, and will continue to do so all week.

No comments: