Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hand me a Kleenex

I'm sick.
...Or so I think... my nose is stuffy and i don't feel good. but I should post a happy birthday shout out to my Mom. Happy Birthday!!!

Otherwise work has become super busy with quarterly reporting deadlines fastly approaching. Hence me not posting. Congrats to Jed on his job. I really don't have much to say... everwood is new again next week. I am not sure about gilmore girls (either next week or the week after i think).

Yesterday was super windy/rainy and seeing as i walk past the sears tower my umbrella broke. But wait, you say, isn't that the umbrella that has a life time guarantee? yes, yes it is. so yesterday evening i took my umbrella with a broken wing to Nordstroms and place it on the counter and they happily replaced it. wow. thats why you go and buy it from nordstroms. while i was there i bough a pair of ugly shoes... they are called crocs ... i will weigh in on them once i have worn them for a bit. I have high expectations for these shoes so i hope they don't disappoint.

ok well it is almost dinner time and bill is on the phone with Scott. I think i will go get the plates and forks and stuff ... not much on since american dreams already had it's season finale.

i will try to post the birthday shout out tomorrow, but if i get too busy at work or too sick, happy early birthday Carolyn!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks