Monday, April 18, 2005

you may need sunglasses....

hide the children, shield your eyes... since it is supposed to hit 80 today I decided on wearing a skirt today. Damn... i really need to do something about how frickin pale i am.

Anyway the remainder on the weekend was nice. Yesterday Bill and I walked around Oakbrook Center. I got my cousin (really first cousin once removed) a shower gift and picked up some toys (like a silicone basting brush). Sundays always stink because there are always a billion things that need to be done on the weekend and I usually refuse to do them on Saturday.

Anyway, it is starting to really hit me that in about a month I will be in the "mother land" (32 days to be exact, and there are 110 til W-day for those who are counting).

So right now I should be working on the mounting pile of work, but instead I just want to go outside and take a nap in the sun (that would fix the pasty problem too).

This week is a short one, because we will leave thursday to go back to oHIo (heh –what’s round on the ends and high in the middle?) and short weeks are always just longer weeks in disguise because you have to do all the work you should do in 5 days in 4.
alrighty i think that is all for today. I have found I have a great lack of books to read at the moment. If anyone has suggestions lemme know.

No comments: