Saturday, April 30, 2005

time for bed

bill made a blog... check it out.

runaway bride = stupid idiot

I am finally doing the puzzle my dad bought me in the canyon lands my goodness it's a frikin' nightmare.


hmm the tv just advertised animation domination on fox -- yay family guy

for all those that weren't sure what PSA means it is public service announcement

That all i have to say, i'm tired and cranky and my back hurts... you ask why... well i work-up due to a wedding nightmare at 6:40 this morning(don't ask) so i went to the ymca to work off my worries... then i ran errands and then i went on a hunt for white satin covered buttons (again, better not ask) and then for the last 2 hours I "amused" myself with that damn puzzle and now my back is aching. oh and some how in the process of working on that puzzle I hit my un-funny bone three(3) times.

oh and every one laugh at bill (again best not to ask just do as I say)

No comments: