Saturday, April 16, 2005

Mary Bridget

I talked to Miss Mary today ... made my day, well that phone call plus having a cook out with burgers twice baked potatoes and baked beans basically made my month.

Anyway it sounds like Mary has adapted to the post communist life of Hungary. It was great to catch up -- you must realize that this is the girl that I talked to so much in college that my local phone bill cost more than long distance.

As I have said we had a cook out today... there is nothing better than eating a perfect burger with all the fixin's. We also went and flew kites today so, yes, today has been great.

I have decided this "cold" is really just horrid allergy problems. I just wish what ever it was it would go away. I am sick of my sniffle-nose.

Today Bill took apart his playstation to "fix" it. So we brought out Tekken Tag(to test his "fix"), which was the game he had when we were first dating. It reminded me of the Annettes. That, and we watched some cowboy bebop last night. we watched the mushroom hunting episode... i really like Ed. more so i love Ein... i really wish we could get a dog... but seeing as i kill all my plants except my aloe i don't think a dog is a good idea right now.

alright enough of my babbling. I hope all 3 of you readers out there have been enjoying my more constant posting.

have a nice Sunday --don't forget that desperate housewives is new this week (not sure about extreme home makeover).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear miss bridget is well. my regards to her. that beautiful smile is the second best reason for me journey to ohio this summer.

after my adventures today, i'm all about trying to fix stuff. send me your ps2, i'll take care of it.

claritin is now sold OTC.

my blog started with a whopping 2 readers, it's up to about 10 now. how's that for exponential growth.

Anonymous said...

I made the blog!! How exciting! Hi RJ!! I cant wait to see you this summer when Bill and Sarah tie the knot. Nobody can call me Miss Bridget but you...Hope all of you are well...(from mary who is too lazy to make an account)