Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tired

so work has been keeping me busy therefore I haven't been posting. Cleveland was nice until it snowed a foot. Wedding is moving along... just wish someone other than me was moving it along. Ireland is coming up fast (23 days I believe.) Law and Order is on right now and it keeps distracting me. I have been watching that Revelations mini series... weird stuff with a bunch of skeptical religious backing.

I haven't found any good books to read, so if any of you have suggestions of good fiction reading (in paperback prefered) please just comment of this...

ok i think i am going to go watch alias now.

later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed my life as a fake. see my audio books section. i'll be driving again soon enough so i'll let you know if i come across any other decent audio books.

Anonymous said...

someone once gave me, Hello my name is Asher Lev. it's good too and a easy read.