Thursday, April 14, 2005

Happy birthday Carolyn!

Yeah I doubt you will ready this (mostly be cause I haven't given out my blog site to many people) but happy birthday anyway.

I am more sick today than yesterday... work is going painfully slow and I have so much to do. You know for the last month i have had nothing to do, but when I get stuff I get sick this blows.

So the CTA is planning on doing some really horrible changes, I am glad I ride the posh metra. They are raising the price to 2$ a ride and cutting service (wiping out entire bus routes etc) But here's the kicker--the CTA acknowledges that they have had money management issuse people in the city pay taxes, and money goes to the CTA but some how it is the loyal rides fault that the CEO doesn't want to take a pay cut for mis-managing money. Just another reason i would rather live in a socailist country. take all the money at once and have no hidden taxes and if the government screws up replace them. that and all the holiday time... I really would rather just stay home, I don't like work....

In other big news Britney well you all know the story silly girl got knocked up by the white trash guy and will really be regretting it when he leaves her for a newer blonder replacemnt (i mean look how great of a father he's been to his first two kids).

Also I have to say there are way too many annoying people in the world. today Bill was asking me who you would have an hour long conversation wiht on the train at 740 in the morning... I really don't know but at least annoying lady wasn't on the train today. She is this 45-50 year old bitter woman that spend the *entire* train ride complaining to whomever will listen. complains about her lazy 20-something daughter who lives at home, complains about her crazy mother (who also lives at home?) complains about the people she works with complains about her landlord, complains about her cell phone --you get the picture yet? and she doesn't complain softly, no even though i sit a few rows back from her I can tell you where her daughter works, how much she (the daughter) owes her mother, where she just bought new lamps, why her landlord is a horrible person etc... anyway she angers me. she is so loud that sometimes my ipod won't drown her out.

ok well i have just used what was left of my lunch time and then some so i should get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Carolyn, it's your birthday, we're going to party like it's your birthday!

Go tear up those NC clubs.

(carolyn is freaking out wondering who the heck this is now)