Sunday, November 30, 2008

FAILURE

so i didn't post yesterday.  oh well I think i made a pretty good effort this month so maybe I can still get honorable mention.  

Last night we had Lily over for some pizza and then we went to see Twilight.  I think I enjoyed it more than Lily, but I think she had high expectations after the book.  I mean it is a long book and how do you capture a perfect human (not any more) being.  Well I enjoyed it and I really hope they are able to make the other books into movies.  And I hope Stephanie continues to write, as I enjoyed her other new book this year The Host.

We had the first sticking snow of the season today.  Winnie doesn't remember the snow from last year so she had some fun.  not a lot of it just enough to dust the ground.

Bill has been diligently working on his plumbing project.  things never go smoothly when dealing with pipes.  but lets hope by tonight I can brush my teeth upstairs.

Oh an something I have really been enjoying the last two weeks: Kristin Chenoweth's A Lovely Way to Spend the Holidays It has some christmas songs we all know and some new ones and her voice is so much fun.

No comments: