Monday, November 10, 2008

monday morning catchup

First off, let us all congratulate bill who has almost doubled his amount of blog posts this year in the last week. Way to go!

Second, I did see the suggestion that I buy Bill a GPS for Christmas. While that is a great idea, I like to always be right(as Bill unfortunately knows), and that little unit is probably more accurate than me, I could not abide by its contradictions.

Third, and on a very serious note, my coworker's daughter Christie will begin new treatments for cancer on Thursday. She has been battling cancer for 4 years. I know some of you believe strongly in the power of prayer/ positive thinking. Please keep her in your thoughts. Christie's daughter is now 4 1/2 and I know that she is battling this cancer with every fiber of her body, not just for herself, but also for her daughter.

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Oh that's so sad! I always feel so bad for those little kids and their families who have to go through that. Phillip and I will be sure to include them in our prayers.