Sunday, November 30, 2008

Making up for yesterday

So reflecting on the last week of vacation or so has left me feeling pretty let down about the upcoming week: We are already moved so no excitement there. I have to work a full five days the most I have worked in a while. The days are still getting shorter. And as of right now Bill still can't get the sink to stop leaking.

Otherwise, we did get some stuff moved in the basement, but the couches still aren't back. I made the TJ's 17 bean soup with some of the leftover ham. And Bill and I watched Extreme Home Makeover, which, as usual made me cry. Oh and a big Congratulations to Angela and Jason!!! They are expecting their third baby due in June.

1 comment:

Malesa said...

That is so funny that you cry during that show! I always watch the episodes they have on-line when I'm home alone and Aubrey is asleep and I always end up bawling on the couch! Good show. Tugs at your heartstrings.