Monday, November 24, 2008

mondays


today was my first day in the new space. overall not bad, the walk is a lot longer and i get much more easily distracted without nice solid walls, but i can sorta see the lake if I cock my head just right and i now have a nifty double 22" screen set up. ignore the mess in the picture... i had just finished unpacking.
Tonight I made some delish breaded pork chops and boiled potatoes I don't know what is with the home style cooking lately, but I have been on quite the tear.

Bobby and Ben wrapped things up late last night/ early this morning in my basement. Overall not bad, but you can totally tell when the fatigue hit. No news on the carpet, but hopefully there will be enough time for Bil and i to clean up a little and get everything moved over to the tile with out rushing it.

I must say a belated congratulations to my cousin Andre and her husband Terrance. They have a beautiful new baby boy named Ezra.

2 comments:

Malesa said...

Great view. I like your office space.

Anonymous said...

Yea, that is a great view. Rivals the view I have of Mt. Hood (when it's not raining!) where I work. I do miss Chicago and it's architecture!