Thursday, November 06, 2008

NaBloPoMo?

I was reading a corgi blog today and found out that this is National Blog Posting Month or some silly thing. I guess a bunch of people a committing to posting at least once a day every day this month.

I have already failed to do that, but i figure i can always try. I have only missed the 2nd and the 5th so far.

So lets see if i can actually keep you amused and not run out of things to say.

Yesterday our city was in full celebration mode... I tried to stay up to watch Oprah (its on when she tapes in the morning so they repeat at 11:15pm) She had a panel of people on and I could only stay up through the first two. (Might be because I was exhausted)

Yesterday we also picked out and ordered our tile with is the last major decision i hope to have to make about my house. We had the carpet people come to measure on Saturday and we have basically done everything else (or have it on contract to be done). It will be nice this weekend to clean up some more and get things like our guest bedroom in working order (in case any of you 3 lovely readers would like to come and visit).

Otherwise work is work and the dog is her crazy self. I love her to death but sometimes I really have to restrain myself (barking all crazy, hearing a command and then willfully turning around and ignoring me, playing with the Asian beetles until they are dead and then leaving them for me).

Alright I will try to get back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Your projects are turning out awesome. Loved the pictures. Need more. :). I also need to hear your baker square pie story. That could be a blog for a day you have nothing to write about? :) And, finally, I can only imagine how everyone in Illinois is over Obama's win. People were shouting so loud here it kept us up for a good 20 minutes (yes, we were lame and went to bed before the results were in).